In this post, I have tried to outline the major “phases” that a WordPress developer has to go through. If you are a WordPress theme developer (or is planning to be one), you will definitely relate yourself to most of them. Hope you will enjoy it!
1) When you have an idea and plan to release a free theme.
2) When you think the idea is good enough to release a premium version of theme.
3) When you start coding.
4) After a week of coding.
5) When you see that the final output is awesome.
6) While theme is in a queue, waiting for a review.
7) When the theme is rejected for first time.
8) You fix the issues mentioned by the reviewer and it is being rejected again.
9) When you have a few subsequent rejections.
10) When the theme is finally approved.
11) When a random user says that the theme is awesome.
12) When you get the first one star rating.
13) When a user is generous enough to donate towards your free theme development.
14) When you decide to release an update.
15) Time for the next theme.
Inspired by: The Story of A Blogger’s Life in 15 GIFs